ONE STOP SHOP
One-Stop Shop Launch
The Ugu OSS is implemented in partnership with TIKZN with the launch anticipated for January 2024. We are working with several partners on this including, the EDTEA, CIPC, ITHALA, Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA), BPESA, and more who are extending their services for the OSS. The office is currently in operation virtually and physically.
The SCTIE One-Stop Shop for investment on the KZN South Coast
If you’re looking to invest, or present an investment on the KZN South Coast, but don’t know where to start – then you’re in the right place!
With the unlimited opportunities throughout the KZN South Coast, we want to make the investment environment as inviting as possible. That’s why South Coast Tourism and Investment (SCTIE) has partnered with Trade and Investment KwaZulu-Natal (TIKZN) to create the ground-breaking One-Stop Shop.
Our dynamic One-Stop Shop team is ready to cut through the red tape and connect you with the right people to unlock all the investment opportunities. This is a One-Stop Shop for:
- Those who are interested in the incredible investment potential within the KZN South Coast, from real estate and manufacturing through to agriculture, logistics and more!
- Operators with fantastic investment opportunities who need assistance in packaging and presenting these to interested parties.
How does the SCTIE One-Stop Shop help you?
- We’re here to help improve the efficiency of doing business on the KZN South Coast by reducing government red tape and connecting you directly with the right people;
- We support local and international investors with economic and legal compliance throughout the district;
- We support investment promotion, facilitation, location analysis and after-care services where needed;
- Through Ray Nkonyeni Local Municipality (RNM), we’re able to provide fantastic business incentives; and
- We’re also able to assist with accessing available government grant information and services.
If you would like to connect with us, then all you need to do is fill in the enquiry form below and we’ll get in touch.